Forum

Cranberry Geek Club...

Cranberry Geek Club Meeting On January 18 2020 5pm - 11pm  

RSS

CranberryGeeks
(@cranberrygeeks)
Member Admin
29/12/2019 5:37 pm  

Happy New Year! Our next meeting is January 18, 2020. 5pm - 11pm.

Laurelwood Apartments at 401 Collingwood Court Cranberry PA 16066. in the Apartment Clubhouse. Doors are locked and I have a new phone number - call as you arrive 724-974-3135. - Hope to see you there!

How to find us: If you're coming off of 19, turn onto Rochester road, towards the big red "Meeder" barn - it's lit up even at night time can't miss it. Continue on Rochester Road, until the first traffic light, and then turn right into the apartments, then take the next right, and one more right, to get to the leasing office parking lot. The leasing office is on the side, but the club house entrance is up the steps facing the front of the parking lot. There are people that live in the other buildings around there so it's gonna look like just a bunch of houses, the club house is in the basement, but just give us a call if you have any trouble.

As always we will have food, games, anime, Kdrama and fun.

Cosplay is optional but always encouraged. We do not allow large props, weapons, etc as space is limited.

I'll be bringing some of my dolls and would love to see your dolls too if you're into Dollfie Dream, Smart Doll, Pure Neemo, Excute, Iris Connect, Obitsu, Pullip, Blythe, Nendroroids, Figma, or ABJD. We usually set up a table for all of the dolls to take photos - away from food or anything else. - Not everyone in the club collects dolls, but I've met about 3 other collectors who sometimes bring their dolls - and I'm trying to grow that part of our club currently.

Games we will be featuring this time include (but not limited to):

Nintendo Switch Games:
Mario Party
Mario Bros U Deluxe
Mario Kart
Mario Tennis
Puyo Puyo x Tetris
SNES and NES Classic Games

Board Games:
What Do You Meme - With an all new expansion
The Long Night Dead of Winter
PayDay