Group Rules from the Admins
- Be Kind and Courteous – We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
2. Be Local – Our group meets once a month or more in Cranberry Two PA. You should live in Western PA and surrounding areas and be interested in attending our events.
3. No Children Unless Accompanied By Adults – We are not a daycare service. Children under 16 must be accompanied by Adults the entirety of their stay. Disruptive children and families may be asked to leave. Some content not appropriate for kids.
4. No Smoking – No smoking in or around the club house. If stepping out to smoke do not stand by doors, windows, or walkways.
5. BYOB Alcohol, Food, and Drinks – We have a full kitchen. You can bring snacks to share or just bring food for yourselves. You may bring your own alcohol as well. We will provide paper plates, cups, and napkins and occasional snacks.
6. Cosplay Encouraged Within These Rules. No weapons or props including foam, plastic, cardboard, etc. They may obstruct the view of the game or movie and tend to get in the way. For events outside clubhouse, check their costume policy first.
7. Recast Friendly – When it comes to dolls and toys we are recast friendly and encourage you to bring dolls and toys of any type without judgement. Those who disagree with this policy should not attend.
8. Space Limited Please RSVP by commenting or marking yourself as going on the event page.
9. Clean Up Before You Leave – Failure to keep our clubhouse clean can result in us losing access to the facilities. Please tidy up the area and remember to take home your belongings including left over food and drink in fridge.
10. No Promotions or Spam – Give more than you take to this group. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren’t allowed except from our sponsors whose advertising fees support our activities and create better meetups.